Currently: Ungerboeck Software International
At Ungerboeck my title is Senior Client Care Consultant. I provide support for Ungerboeck’s event management and CRM software.
Past: SMB Creative Group
SMB Creative Group provided web-based solutions for churches, organizations, and small businesses. My official title was Web Designer/Support Lead, but I wore many hats, including customer support rep, desktop support tech, server administrator, and graphic designer.
Past: Sylvan Learning Center
Previously, I worked for Sylvan Learning Center. At Sylvan I helped students develop the math, English, and study skills that they need to succeed in the classroom.
Past: Fort Zumwalt South Middle School
During my tenure at Fort Zumwalt South Middle School as the In School Suspension teacher I learned to tune my classroom management skills. I learned how to create an environment that induced the greatest amount of learning with the least amount of distraction.
Past: Missouri State University Computer Services
While studying at Missouri State University I worked in Computer Services. My responsibilities in the computer labs included helping students and professors, re-imaging computers, performing disk checks, and troubleshooting hardware.
“Mike is a hard, tireless worker. In order to be prepared he would arrive at school early and stay late. He is very dedicated to student achievement, and is bright and knowledgeable about the subject being taught. I found Mike to have strong organizational skills with lessons and materials.” Read More From Don Morris
“Michael is extremely talented and exhibits a passion for Education, which is contagious in his teaching…Michael is highly competent in content/subject knowledge, grade appropriate teaching skills, and displays a very effective teachng style. He demonstrated a thorough knowledge of preparation, planning, and organization.” Read More From Tom Boulch
“In and out of the classroom Mike exudes professionalism. He is intelligent, thoughtful and personable. Mike has established himself as a friendly co-worker and goes above and beyond to help South Middle School students in our after-school tutoring program and in a supervisory role. Mike is a dedicated employee, often showing up to school before his contractual time and staying after hours to take care of any I.S.S. administrative duties.” Read More From Jeremy Moore
“Initially, Michael impressed me with his knowledge and competence as a social studies teacher. He is an intelligent and perceptive educator with a solid knowledge in history, government, and current events… Using technology in the classroom is one of Michael’s strengths. His knowledge of the computer and how to utilize it in the classroom are impressive.” Read More From Chris Gray
You can also download a PDF version of my resume.
Information Technology Professional with over 5 years experience in the technology field. I have experience operating maintain, and supporting Windows 2003/2008 Server, XP, Vista, and 7 as well as Mac OSX. Over the years I have provided technical support for all levels of users, non-technical people, and management. I have also built or maintained many websites using Content Management Systems (such as DotNetNuke and WordPress), HTML and CSS.
SMB CREATIVE GROUP – St. Charles, MO – 01/2006 – 08/2007, 06/2008 – 09/2011
Support Lead/ Web Design
- Successfully managed Tier 1 and 2 support base for a business/church website CMS.
- Created a library of tutorials and documentation for our staff and customers.
- Ensured quality functionality of the servers using MS Server 2003 and 2008 R2.
- Windows Server Duties included:
- Managing updates to servers (web, SQL, and Active Directory).
- Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Adding users to Active Directory.
- IIS 6, 7, 7.5
- Basic Duties within SQL Server included:
- Adding users to databases in relation to Active Directory.
- Table and record modification.
- Windows Server Duties included:
- Created new website domains in Plesk server software, IIS to configure the domains and applications, Active Directory to create/configure user permissions, MS SQL 2008 R2 to configure the database and assign user permissions
- Designed websites using a CMS in coordination with HTML, and CSS.
- Photoshopped graphic logos and image manipulation.
- Guaranteed day in and day out customer satisfaction.
- Hosted weekly online training sessions with many groups of clients using GoToMeeting.
Environment: MS Server 2003, MS Server 2008 R2, MS SQL 2008 R2, Active Directory, Plesk Server Software, IIS, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Salesforce CRM, Zendesk, VMware, GoToMeeting, FTP, SFTP.
FORT ZUMWALT SCHOOL DISTRICT – St. Peters, MO – 08/2007 – 06/2008
In School Suspension Teacher
- Taught subject matter to at-risk students.
- Headed after-school tutoring program.
E-BACKUPS – Maryland Heights, MO – 05/2005 – 12/2005
Technical Support and Customer Service
- Provided support for customers/partners of e-Backups online backup service.
- Maintained company website.
- Provisioned new accounts for customers and partners.
- Oversaw and conducted weekly trainings with e-Backups partners.
- Provided Tier 1 technical support for e-Backups customers.
- Maintained websites for River City Internet Group’s (parent company of e-Backups) various ventures.
Environment: Windows XP, Novastor backup software, Adobe Dreamweaver, GoToMeeting, FTP, SFTP.
COMPUTER SERVICES – MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY – Springfield, MO – 08/2003 – 05/2005
Computer Services User Support
- Provided desktop support for students/faculty for a variety of software and hardware.
- Created new student accounts.
Environment: Windows XP, Server 2000, Mac OSX, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange, Outlook Web Access.
- Bachelor’s Degree. History Education (December, 2005)
- Missouri State University – Springfield, MO